Building on the strengths of the TLJ 2018 experience, ESOT is excited to launch a new project, TLJ 2.0.
The central concept of TLJ is learning. Learning never stops, and emerging stars, expert professionals and key opinion leaders need to keep learning to stay on top of their discipline. TLJ 2.0 provides this learning value and will produce concrete outcomes for all three of these transplantation professionals
TLJ 2.0 is a comprehensive 360 experience, enabling participants to grow their knowledge and develop collaborations on a range of topics in transplantation.
Designed to promote discussion and interaction before and after the meeting, the programme has been developed by ESOT’s Sections and Committees with the aim of providing value to all audiences.
TLJ 2.0 features a series of complimentary preparatory webinars, reports on the activities of the workstreams, interactive focus sessions and specialty sessions.
Register today and join us in producing new science!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The audience for TLJ 2.0 includes all fields involved in healthcare and research with an affiliation to transplantation.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Transplant surgeons
- Physicians from all fields with an involvement in transplantation
- Coordinators and nurses
- Researchers in emerging fields (stem cells, artificial organs, tissue and organ regeneration)
- General surgeons and clinicals with an interest in transplantation
- Transplant scientists
- Nutrition and rehabilitation specialists and coordinators
- Transplant pharmacists
- Patients (welcome to attend the activities of the Learning workstream and will be invited to contribute to all consensus workstreams)
ESOT TLJ 2.0 will be submitted for accreditation to the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®️)
Maria Irene Bellini
Rotterdam, The Netherlands