Wednesday, 7 November, 2018
Description & Aim
This meeting has been designed for the attendees of the TLJ2018 week, to get the latest updates on cellular therapies for tolerance induction and cutting edge innovations in transplant patient monitoring.
- Cell therapies for tolerance induction
- Regulatory cell subsets: the multitude of immunoregulatory populations
- Immunmonitoring and Biomarkers for Tolerance
This meeting is designed for everybody interested in transplant immunology, i.e transplant surgeons, basic scientists, nephrologists, pathologists, transplant coordinators, transplant physicians allied health professionals. Researches in the area will have the opportunity to engage with clinically working colleagues to establish translational projects. This is valid for both young professionals and colleagues at a more advanced stage of their career.
After attending this meeting, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate the different strategies of tolerance induction via cellular therapies in preclinical and clinical studies
- Get a clear picture of the multitude of immunoregulatory cell subsets and their modi of action
- Evaluate monitoring methods and biomarkers in transplantation
- Improve their general knowledge in transplant immunology and regulatory cell subset
Download the Programme
The participation to this meeting is included in all TLJ2018 registration fees. You can access for free to this meeting if you are registered to any other event during the TLJ2018 week.