Friday 9 – Saturday 10 November, 2018
The Board of ECTTA, the cardiothoracic transplant association, section of the ESOT (European Society for Organ Transplantation), is delighted to invite you to the 3rd ECTTA Meeting.
Join the forum of the ECTTA Community to get the latest updates on cutting edge innovation in cardiothoracic transplantation and to work together to improve quality of care for patients with end-stage heart or lung disease and thoracic organ transplant recipients.
• Rise of the machines: VADS, ECMO, CPB and EVLP
• Optimizing donor management
• Orphan drugs disorders in Europe
• Personalized treatment in thoracic transplantation medicine
• Registries and allocation
• Future perspectives in Thoracic Transplantation
Cardiologists, pneumologists, cardio-thoracic surgeons, anestesiologists, transplant coordinators, intensivists, transplant researchers, transplant physicians, allied health professionals.
After attending this meeting, participants will be able to:
• Implement new developments in cardiothoracic transplantation into their clinical practice. (Improve clinical skills and to solve difficult cases).
• Have a clear knowledge about the most innovative research fields (both clinical and basic science) and future directions in cardiothoracic transplantation.
• Improve their general knowledge in cardiothoracic transplantation. This is valid for both young professionals and colleagues at a more advanced stage of their career.
• Meet with professionals within the field of cardiothoracic transplantation and to broaden networking within the European context.