SS (BSC-ECTORS-VCA) – New aspects in Organ Regeneration in Transplant Immunology
Join the BSC symposium for the latest updates on regeneration, metabolism and innate immunity in transplantation research. We want to provide you with selected highlights and cutting edge innovations in transplant medicine with special regard to basic immunology, organ regeneration and vascularized composite tissue transplantation
After attending this symposium, participants will be able toEvaluate the different strategies for organ regeneration and the importance of regenerative approaches in the clinics.
- Understand the newest findings on how the innate immunity and metabolisms affect transplant survival.
- Get a clear picture of the innovations in the field of vascular composite tissue transplantation.
Improve their general knowledge in transplantation immunology
The target audience for the ESOT BSC scientific sections includes all fields involved in health care and research with affiliation in transplantation, this includes but is not limited to:
- Transplant Scientists
- Transplant Surgeons and Clinicians
- Researchers in transplant related fields (Immunology, Stem cells, Regenerative Medicine)
- Physicians, Nurses, Coordinators, Pharmacists with Involvement or interest in the field of transplantation
- Students working in or interested in the field of transplantation immunology
Patients interested in the newest research
Katja Kotsch (BSC)
Nina Pilat (BSC)
Martin Hoogduijn (ECTORS)
Gerald Brandacher (VCA)
TLJ 2.0 PREPARATORY WEBINAR SERIES: SS BSC (1) – Oxidative Stress and How it Can be Targeted (18:00-19:00, 27 October, 2020)
TLJ 2.0 PREPARATORY WEBINAR SERIES: SS BSC (2) – Tolerance – Lessons learned from VCA (18:00-19:00, 3 November, 2020)
TLJ 2.0 PREPARATORY WEBINAR SERIES: SS BSC (4) – Metabolic Profiling in Transplantation (18:00-19:00, 24 November, 2020)