We’re excited to announce that TLJ 3.0 will be held on the 13-15 November in Prague, Czech Republic at:
Prague Congress Centre
5. května 65, Praha 4,
CZ – 140 21
Who should attend?
The audience for TLJ 3.0 includes all fields involved in healthcare and research with an affiliation to transplantation. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Transplant surgeons
- Physicians from all fields with an involvement in transplantation
- Coordinators and nurses
- Researchers in emerging fields (stem cells, artificial organs, tissue and organ regeneration)
- General surgeons and clinicals with an interest in transplantation
- Transplant scientists
- Nutrition and rehabilitation specialists and coordinators
- Transplant pharmacists
- Patients and patients’ advocates
The official language of the conference is English.
All participants must register online through the official website. Hotel accommodation at special rates will be offered to participants on a first-come, first-served basis.
An application will be submitted to the EACCME® FOR CME accreditation of this event.
The event will be submitted for assessment to the EthicalMedTech Conference Vetting System.